- Serious reports only, this is not a system for general “gripes” or “venting”
– Under age children
– Dogs without current tags>
– Misappropriate Alternate Dog Park use
– Dog treat or food policy abuse
– Repeated disregard for SWCDP rules and policies
- Think, cool down, before submitting.
- Each report requires evaluation – and time – from volunteer members on Safety & Incident Committee.
- Anonymous reports will be discarded.
You have 2 ways to submit a complaint.
- You can submit your complaint electronically by completing the form below.
- You can fill out the hard copy and drop it in the SWCDP mail box located in the entry area. To obtain a hard copy click this link COMPLAINT FORM
Complete Online Complaint Form